Friday, January 22, 2010

Purple Football Cleats Nike Supremacy Black/Gold/Purple Cleats Online?

Nike Supremacy Black/Gold/Purple Cleats Online? - purple football cleats

I have a pair of Nike AZT IV Supremacy Firm Ground Black / Gold Soccer prodirectsoccer.com come to a purple that I love. The size I buy the shoes in a 6, which is too small, too, but can not find the bar with a purple everywhere. Can someone tell me, what else, where do I buy?

Heres the link so that you know what I mean: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo. ...

1 comment:

ADI BUGATTI -THE LIVERPOOL FAN said...

First, the clip looks cool! Purple, there is a fantastic!

ok really, I searched Google and other sites, but it seems Prodirect.com the only site which is ..

ugh srry i was in did not help much ..

But good luck

Post a Comment