Monday, January 18, 2010

Sports Injury Rehabilitation Should I Fight To Change, Or Let Her Go?

Should I fight to change, or let her go? - sports injury rehabilitation

I am a guy off and live with a wonderful, beautiful and intelligent. We have known for some time, and she is 27 and I 25th It is the time in your life who is willing to marry and have kids. It is a problem for me.

It is by what scared me. I am young and successful, but a large amount of debt. I am over 80 thousand dollars a year, but they go like an idiot. I have a nice house, 65k BMW, student loans, etc. I also get addicted. I have good credit and money, but she's afraid I'm going back to drugs.

I used an addiction to prescription painkillers because of sports injuries. I'm clean now 201 days. She loves me to death, but she's worried I'm going to the drug per day and lose everything.

I want to die, and I did everything I can to try to prove that I will be the man for her and I will always be dependent, but not something I am not, and nobody can not control my other rehabilitation measures, and then at me.

What WouAP do?

1 comment:

evanesce... said...

You should have two to talk and find something better if you want to at least try

Post a Comment