Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Unhealthy Is It To Sit Near A Printer Blood Pressure? Male. Help! VERY VERY LOW....?

Blood Pressure? Male. Help! VERY VERY LOW....? - how unhealthy is it to sit near a printer

Hello ... He had a quick question, I am a little worried.

I am a 20 years old man, 5'10, 160 pounds.

I recently took my blood pressure (doctor's office, a shop with one of these things near the pharmacy and a fitness) sit Studio. Each individual readings were all in the same area ... All around 50/100-53/104.

When I sit (usually when I get up to bottom) for a while, then go and do something, I intensively a Headrush, I feel dizzy and my eyes a little blurry. I have a rule, there are 5 or 10 seconds to collect for me.

My questions: Is this unhealthy? Am I at risk for nothing? Could this have a negative effect on, such as oxygen is delivered to my musclesIt was in the course of the year? Is there a way to combat this (if indeed cons) and what are the advantages of being?

Additional information: I am a college football player, so I can participate in sports, but I'm curious to know if it would benefit more from a higher pressure of blood in a way.

Thank you! 10 points for best answer, but thumbs up to the right answers! :-)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

If this happens in the gym and that's good. You get a head rush reflex after training.

xjoizey said...

50 / 100 is anything but normal (120/80) is too low.That why you dizzy. I suggest you see a real doctor. As soon as possible. And if they dizzy and went to 60 mph on the highway? Think about it.

bandit_6... said...

You need to get your ass in the DR. You know, is not as bad as when the blood pressure. can affect the heart and brain.

John N said...

LOL. I like to NAP, then go to give blood. Normally they would be a reading of 90/60. I normally run 110/65.

100/50 is a little weak on the side. When is the last time you had a physical?

Normally, when you hold up, no blocking effect occurs in the legs, the blood, especially in the upper body and head. It looks like no wedge goes.

If I make a phone call from here, I just say that I have considerable circulation. The next time you try to go in one of those "independent review" of machines, with a few goes very fast, and then take the pressure. If the number is even less than about 50, maybe there was a doctor.

Post a Comment