Friday, February 5, 2010

Hunting Expo In Utah I Need A Good Name For My Event Management Company?

I need a Good Name for my Event management company? - hunting expo in utah

Dear friends, after completing my program of hospitality management and some of my friends a company event management.
The name was Krazzy HUNT.
We were college programs only rookie in the game, it was the party, the former party, food festivals, etc. well, but now we want some exhibitions such as the Auto Expo, the work done fair, fair to another, etc. But Krazzy name does not hunt all these events, I want a fancy name.
I decided to give a response team, but he is already registered.
3.4 I have a different name in my head.
but I have some suggestions for you.

I suggest that these names are meaningful events, festivals, etc., and must also "a little more international look.

3 comments:

arun said...

You need a catchy name for more formal events and officials.
"Simplify" - may be an option because it allows their customers a simple life.
SimplyCiti, Easydo, 2EC, Veedoo4u (we can do for you) are my suggestions.

brand_gu... said...

HELLO,
Happy New Year!
Excellent idea has events in India to a form of branding, organized and professorially many challenges, and it is a good deal.
Here are some suggestions.
1 & Eventz International Expoz
2 Showoff Global Inc.
3 International Exhibitions India
4 World Event Management (MEM)

All the best.
Ravi Shivram

Ravi said...

"Lulc"

Post a Comment