Friday, December 25, 2009

Bed Coat Washed My Kittens Bed With Lenor Yllang Yllang And Now She Smells Gorgeous And Her Coat Is Extra Soft! But...?

Washed my kittens bed with Lenor Yllang Yllang and now she smells gorgeous and her coat is extra soft! But...? - bed coat

I washed my kitten bed the weekend and will also remove the skin (it is long) hair.

The next morning when I awoke, I noticed that the fabric softener smell, and his coat was so sweet!

However, I do not think it would be touching your skin softener when washing the bed. Simply put, the air conditioner in a habit. Cats can be allergic to it? She looks good. It does not seem to irritate the skin at all.

9 comments:

Becka said...

It should be fine - on the lookout for a few days.

tj said...

Do not look like your cat is affected by the packer. Just watch for any reaction, such as scratching, itching and sneezing. Be careful, however, the use of dryer sheets. My vet told me that cats are dangerous and should stay away from them. Can not hurt if your veterinarian in this just to name safely. Best Wishes.

Didi said...

May cause irritation, but in your case I would say no. Just dont use too much because the cats clean their fur with the tongue, and you do not want your cat to lick the soap. Check the skin for the next 2 days, Im sure your cat is fine if:)

OttawaGi... said...

Just keep an eye on him, and if she seems irritated, wash, take the bed back to the smell.

HorsePro said...

You can check whether they, in the case of a veterinarian.

Pete said...

I, there is nothing wrong, then obviously your cat allergic

mouserid... said...

its perfectly as long as you check your skin every day

umm much much said...

it should be good.

Love my Meyer said...

She will be fine, just keep an eye on your

Post a Comment