Friday, December 25, 2009

Generic Antidepressants Antidepressants Without The Sexual Side Effects?

Antidepressants without the sexual side effects? - generic antidepressants

I have mild anti-depressants years ago for depression. I went to my therapist does not like or what the drug that made me mentally and sexually. (I was on generic Prozac.) I am afraid that 4 years later, I return to a regime of regular treatment, including medication, if necessary. (Frankly, I think it's worse to feel that time, but not getting worse?) Has anyone had luck finding a drug that has no effect on sex so much? Now I'm in a good long-term relationship and want these symptoms to avoid whenever possible. Thank you for your answers, I hope everyone is better than ever before.

4 comments:

peaches said...

As you are sexually effect? What is different?

DAVID W said...

Prozac is a drug that has never been cut, but unfortunately all kinds of drugs to feel sexual desire, because many of the doctors, their problems arise from the stress of having a strong sex drive and reduce significantly improve vision of life. What is really necessary is that you give the reasons why you are depressed, confirming the medical diagnosis and that you are depressed because the psychiatrists should take this decision too.

DAVID W said...

Prozac is a drug that has never been cut, but unfortunately all kinds of drugs to feel sexual desire, because many of the doctors, their problems arise from the stress of having a strong sex drive and reduce significantly improve vision of life. What is really necessary is that you give the reasons why you are depressed, confirming the medical diagnosis and that you are depressed because the psychiatrists should take this decision too.

Peter G said...

Wellbutrin is less side effects of sexual orientation.

Post a Comment