Monday, December 21, 2009

Small Bathroom Photos Where Can I Find A TV Advert Clip For This Bathroom Scene?

Where can I find a TV advert clip for this bathroom scene? - small bathroom photos

Ok this bothers me, I remember this ad when a woman goes into the bathroom of his dirty old small shower turns into this luxurious bathroom with all the walls of sand and soil color and a big bathtub in the middle. I do not know whether such a (freezing, Lux / Imperial Leather, etc.), shower or drink (eg, options / Ovaltine, etc.) Can you remember? You have information? I decorate my bathroom like this and I can not find a photo or video to prove it. Thank you very much.

5 comments:

Jedi Mind Tricks™ said...

I do not know what you mean, but YouTube has many listings in this regard. They can and research the various products, which in my opinion. For example: only begin searching commercial Lux, Ovaltine commercial, etc.

ZARA said...

know the mean, but that's all I regret is.

ZARA said...

know the mean, but that's all I regret is.

Debbie W said...

He Options

Debbie W said...

He Options

Post a Comment