Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Karate Chest Protector Why Is It Important To Use Female Chest Protection?

Why is it important to use female chest protection? - karate chest protector

In a brown belt in karate and a tank of his 4GET only sometimes, or the real reason u have 2 get all the protection DIS addition, results obviously in pain, but it is
What are the risks with no protection in the chest, I have my health, apart from the obvious reasons, which really hurts, but why was beaten really bad for the breast UR.

5 comments:

Jake Lo said...

Due to repeated violations of the breast tissue can cause internal bleeding, scars, tumors, and in some cases, the risk of an abnormal growth of tissue increases, including tumors. For the same reason men wear hats.

Lol the first answer

The Lion of the West said...

will be done many times before I am a brown belt
I'm only a yellow belt

Do not use the girls in my class, karate chest protectors
But I suspect that that cause long term damage to his chest as the tumor and excessive gunshots prevent excessive inflammation in the breast

Bujinkan Ninja said...

Save the ta-ta's ... wear a chest protector.

thagoodt... said...

Breasts are primarily composed of fat, so that they don `t think anything bad happen if you are affected. If your breasts are fake, which by a blow or impact could be exploited.

Evan S said...

Not sure but I think that the affected lymph nodes mammory could somehow be damaged if only the right way (or wrong). Or it could to promote the packages hit. I have no idea.

Post a Comment